Please write or email your objection to the proposed building on the Golf Course and nearby land. Please included your Name and Address and reasons for your objection.
Some Key points are:
1. How you value the beautiful green space which would be lost.
2. The visual impact of houses on our green land.
3. The effect of all the extra traffic on our already congested roads.
4. The recent decision by Bolton council to have the land recognised as full Green Belt.
5. Government population growth figures reducing the need for more houses in Horwich.
6. The loss of farm land and loss of a livelihood for the effected farmers.
There are 3 ways to submit your comments:
1. Go to https://www.gov.uk/appeal-planning-inspectorate
The case is 3210299 and register to submit comments
2. email comments to: email@example.com quoting APP/N4205/W/18/3210299
3. Send 3 copies of your letter to The Planning Inspectorate, Room 3/0 Kite Wing, Temple Quay House, 2 The Square, Bristol, BS1 6PN
Even if you have written before it is important to write again, circumstances and details have changed